- RSS Channel Showcase 8254379
- RSS Channel Showcase 2795621
- RSS Channel Showcase 4416937
- RSS Channel Showcase 4639216
Articles on this Page
- 11/10/17--05:38: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 11/14/17--22:00: _Watch the Video FIF...
- 11/15/17--07:29: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 11/16/17--06:07: _Peru Wins 2-0 Again...
- 11/16/17--07:00: _Farfan Dedicates Fi...
- 11/16/17--08:00: _Watch the Goal Scor...
- 11/21/17--08:56: _Souvenirs to Purcha...
- 11/22/17--10:00: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 12/01/17--06:33: _Expenditures on Ele...
- 12/06/17--06:00: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 12/08/17--08:08: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 12/11/17--06:14: _Take a Trip to Isla...
- 12/15/17--10:14: _El Cacaotal Chocola...
- 11/10/17--05:38: Restaurant Review: Tragaluz Brunch
- 11/14/17--22:00: Watch the Video FIFA Made for the Peruvian Team (VIDEO)
- 11/15/17--07:29: Restaurant Review: Dánica
- 11/16/17--06:07: Peru Wins 2-0 Against New Zealand and Goes to the 2018 World Cup!!!
- 11/16/17--07:00: Farfan Dedicates First Goal to Paolo Guerrero (VIDEO)
- 11/16/17--08:00: Watch the Goal Scored by Christian Ramos for Peru’s Victory (VIDEOS)
- 11/21/17--08:56: Souvenirs to Purchase on Your Visit to Peru
- 11/22/17--10:00: Restaurant Review: La Forchetta
- 12/06/17--06:00: Restaurant Review: Puku Puku Café
- 12/08/17--08:08: Restaurant Review: El Jardín de Jazmín
- 12/11/17--06:14: Take a Trip to Islas Ballestas
- 12/15/17--10:14: El Cacaotal Chocolate Shop
There’s nothing like brunch on the weekends. Tragaluz’s Brunch at the Belmond Miraflores Park Hotel will cater to your luxurious side and certainly leave you satisfied. It is the weekend. You wake up late. A big yawn, a stretch and you are ready for a cup of coffee and food. As the minutes go by, [...]
In only 10 hours we will know who is going to the World Cup. The most important day of the year has arrived. The journey that is “Peru’s last chance to qualify”, began with the goal Paolo Guerrero scored against Colombia and continued to New Zealand where the Peruvians were unable to score, and now, a [...]
The post Watch the Video FIFA Made for the Peruvian Team (VIDEO) appeared first on Livinginperu.com.
Looking for Italian-Peruvian fusion? Danica, a staple among many expats and locals alike, is known for its nice ambiance and top-notch staff. But what did our critic think of the food? Years ago when I arrived to live in Lima I had my first dining experience at the Dánica location on Emilio Cavenecia in San [...]
The dream came true. After 35 years of not being able to qualify for the World Cup, Peru has finally joined the fiesta. In an emotive and vibrant match, last night Peru was able to win the second leg of the replay to get them into the list of 32 teams going to the 2018 [...]
The post Peru Wins 2-0 Against New Zealand and Goes to the 2018 World Cup!!! appeared first on Livinginperu.com.
The national stadium starts shaking, fans yelling their souls out, this was the goal Farfan scored. It took 117 minutes of play, several close calls, and lots of nerves, but Peru was able to score the first goal. A powerful kick from Farfan, the dream came closer to Peru. The goal was dedicated to their absent [...]
The post Farfan Dedicates First Goal to Paolo Guerrero (VIDEO) appeared first on Livinginperu.com.
Central defender Christian Ramos scored 2-0 for Peru against New Zealand with a lethal right kick. Christian Cueva launched a corner to the center of the box that ended at the feet of Christian Ramos after Farfán missed a chance to head the ball by inches. The ball slipped through two New Zealand defenders before [...]
The post Watch the Goal Scored by Christian Ramos for Peru’s Victory (VIDEOS) appeared first on Livinginperu.com.
Souvenirs, be it a painting, tea or shirt, displaying those objects upon your return helps extends your journey. Now how to choose the perfect one for you in Peru! When we travel to distant locations, we end up wanting to bring something back with us that memorializes the experience. Something that can personify our experiences, [...]
A Peruvian-Italian fusion restaurant situated in Miraflores that focuses on hidden flavors and top-notch Peruvian and Italian ingredients. If there is one thing I love it is Italian food; perhaps it has to deal with the fact that I lived there many years ago and I still long for good Italian food. Ever since I [...]
Allan Wagner, president of the Civil Transparency Association, informed that the expenses of the electoral campaigns in Peru went from S/ 23 million in 2006 to S/ 66 million in 2016. It was highlighted that if this tendency continues then political parties and candidates will seek to finance at any illicit cost. This is a delicate [...]
The post Expenditures on Electoral Campaigns in Peru Tripled in Just Ten Years appeared first on Livinginperu.com.
Peru could have its own coffee shop franchise and Puku Puku could be at the top of the list. Puku Puku Café has four locals in Lima, in two kinds of formats, and the coffee is as good as the style of each one and the menu of options for day and night. They started [...]
Veganism is becoming increasingly popular as a worldwide trend and Lima is no exception. People are starting to become more conscious about their impact on themselves, the planet, and other living beings. Although Lima does not abstain itself from this fad, restaurants are having trouble catching up with the times. From the few vegan options [...]
Often referred to as the Galapagos Islands of Peru, the Islas Ballestas rank as one of the country’s top wildlife watching spots. The Islas Ballestas are a tiny conglomeration of craggy isles in the Pacific which is located about 24 Km from the little beachside town of Paracas in the south of Peru. In Paracas, [...]
A wonderful chocolate shop opened up mid-July of this year in the heart of Barranco. AJ (Amanda Jo) Wildey is the proprietor and owner of this fabulous store named El Cacaotal (in English, it translates to “cacao field”). Most people have discovered this gem through word of mouth and it is quickly becoming more well [...]